arrow

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

- 2nd semester-

Finally can on9 edy.. last 2 week my network got problem so i din post some blog up...but now my blog temporily also will not update becuz my network still have problem ... Last week, i went 2 SLC camp is organise by our DECE de...tat camp reli fun but reli tired...cuz we nid 2 play all thought games very dangerous ( but not so cuz we got buy insurans) hahaXD... our camp like NS like tat but the food is better than NS la...wakakak ^^ but David say tat NS should learn form them ( about the food only ) hahaXD
Start On tis Monday ... my 2nd semester n Shavsha n Ewon also same college wif me but i 2nd semester edy they still at 1st semester...hahaXD ( i am senior now leh) but 2nd semester de subject all aso very sien de!!! 2day my class reli boring...i almost wan 2 sleep edy when i in the class...ok la... i wanna 2 sleep liao... bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment